Lori/Female/36-40.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Texas, San Antonio, English, , Lori, Female, 36-40, Photography, History.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Bumper Sticker


Of course, you can't read this... I took it with my craptastic cell phone cam.... but it's a bumper sticker for the web site I did for San Antonio elections information. I created a bumper sticker on CafePress for anyone who wanted to support the effort (fat chance).

Long odds: One solid citizen purchased the bumper sticker.
Even longer odds: the sticker actually made it to the back of a vehicle.
Extremely longer odds: that person was cruising around in my neighborhood this afternoon.

You can't help but notice the odd-looking War of the Worlds water tower reflection in the van's back glass - heh.

I guess I've used up all my lottery luck.

UPDATE: I'm contemplating doing the site again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home