Lori/Female/36-40.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Texas, San Antonio, English, , Lori, Female, 36-40, Photography, History.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Not Automatically Generated Title

Haven’t posted in a while, have I? (Um, like a month to the day?) Well, that’s not exactly true. My energies and my time have been focused on www.loribravo.com. I installed WordPress on the server and fiddled with the templates until I got exactly what I wanted. So now it’s up – you should check it out if you are a sometimes reader of this, more personal, blog.

Speaking of more personal things, I became really irritated today after hearing just one word too many about that woman – Cindy Sheehan. I’ll leave well enough alone and not go off on a rant about what I really think. But I will tell you this – she should just go home. On August 27, the "Marine Mothers" are planning their own convocation on Crawford. Mark your calendars, folks, it should be a real doozy.

Also, I’m testing the Word plugin. I’ll be curious as to the title for this post. I checked “Automatically Generate.” Should be interesting. So let’s see… here goes the Publish Button.

Update: The plugin took a few characters out of the first sentence, then gave me the chance to type in my own title. HMPH! I expected something more creative than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home